30 Day Green Smoothie Challenge

by Jennie on February 10, 2014

30 day Green Smoothie Challenge

How would you like to have:

• More Energy

• Less Cravings

• Better Mood

• Lose Weight

Make the commitment to the Green Smoothie Challenge for 30 days!
You will NOT be disappointed!

What is the Green Smoothie Challenge?

It’s EASY! First, decide how many green smoothies a week you will commit to. There is NO wrong answer here, but to get the most out of your green smoothies, I challenge you to stretch yourself!  If you are new to green smoothies it might be 3-4 a week.  If you already drink them,  go for IT and challenge yourself! Can you say 30 in 30 days?! Woohoo! Ultimately, you have to decide what is right for  you!

What do you get for signing up?

To see all the freebies you get, including a FREE ebook (!), and to sign up, follow this link to my 30 Day Green Smoothie Challenge page!

I can’t wait for you to start this journey with me! Cheers to living  your BEST life!!!

{ 8 comments… read them below or add one }

Jen February 12, 2014 at 9:04 pm

IT WORKS!! I did this challenge and LOVED it!! I feel 1000 times better and have avoided three colds in the family!

jvkom February 13, 2014 at 9:01 am

I love Green smoothies. I used to have one every day. I've gotten a bit out of my routine but look forward to getting back into my habits.

jellibeanjournals February 13, 2014 at 12:24 pm

I love green smoothies. I'll have to check out your challenge because my toddler and I have one every single day. Maybe I should commit to replacing a meal rather than a snack. Hmm. Sounds good to me.

Jenn Rian February 13, 2014 at 2:02 pm

I've really been wanting to do a juice fast detox but I needed to wait for my son to wean. Guess what? Just this week only one day after his 2nd birthday he decided he's done. He hasn't nursed in 4 days. I was a little bummed that it came out of left field but getting excited now that I can try the detox! Woohoo!

fitnesscheerleader February 13, 2014 at 10:31 pm

mmmmmm i LOVE green smoothies! I used to have one everyday when I was on mat leave but I find it makes so much mess when I'm running late for work so lately I've been having quinoa flakes for breakfast.

Jessica @ Independent Travel Cats February 14, 2014 at 1:02 am

I am not really familiar with the green smoothie thing but will have to check this out!

Janelle J February 14, 2014 at 12:24 pm

This has come to me right on time. My dietitian has encouraged me to try green smoothies to increase my veggie intake. Is there anything special I need in order to get started? I only have a regular blender! Dropping by from SITS :)

Jessica February 14, 2014 at 10:15 pm

We LOVE green smoothies! We drink them at least 4x's a week. They are really good and we can definitely feel our energy increase. I'm going to check out your challenge, too!