I am starting my garden this year at the new house and I will have many more posts to come on how it all goes, but one of the first things I wanted to do was to see the Tower Garden in person. I know I will have some raised beds, but I am interested in anything that can save me space in my yard!! Join me this Sunday, March 10th from 4-5 at The Sweetest Things in Mt. Adams. RSVP and questions, please contact Jenny at email@example.com, 513-515-2228.
Come learn how YOU can grow a “farmer’s market” on your deck
- Discover the benefits of a vertical hydroponic/aeroponic growing system.
- Soil free system means no weeding, tilling, kneeling or stained/soiled clothing.
- Grow delicious vine-ripened organic fruits and vegetables.
- Kit includes everything you need to start growing. No experience needed!
- Waters itself using less than 10% of the water & nutrients used in conventional planting.
- A fun and convenient way to provide healthier eating & snacking!
What I am looking forward to the most is to see how The Sweetest Things GROWS strawberries they use in the store from the Tower Garden!!