I know not everyone who reads this believes in God or prayer for that matter. I am sure there are a lot of things you read on this blog you may not agree with, but the great thing about the computer is that you can turn it off… or close it down if you don’t like what you see :)
For the rest of you, today’s post is easy. It’s a few prayer requests. I have several people I know right now going through a lot and I just wanted to put it out there for prayer. I have been through a lot in my life and faith and prayer have always helped me along the way. I don’t want to name names, to keep things private, but please keep them in your thoughts and prayers! Thanks so much!! And of course, we would love for you to email us or leave a comment if you have any prayer requests for you or someone you know!
- A reader that I have kept in contact with for some time has had a long battle with infertility. After years of trying, she conceived twins through IVF and at 25 weeks she lost her beautiful babies. I pray for strength, hope and faith for her, her husband and her babies.
- A friend of a friend also just recently had twins VERY early. They are both in two different hospitals and in critical condition. She had an older son she has to take care of also. I pray for strength and health.
- A friend of mine is pregnant, has been having a terrible time with the first trimester and now her husband is going through some health problems that could put him in the hospital for a month! I pray for health and patience while trying to figure all this out.
- Another friend of mine has been struggling with a lot of health problems over the last year. It has literally been one thing after another and she is waiting to get results back from a big test. I pray for strength, health, happiness and patience.
- My friends mother is going through an awful bout of cancer for the second time. I pray for health, strength and patience.
- I pray for all those who need it right now!!
Thanks for listening!