Money Saving 101
- Make a Weekly Menu based on what’s on sale at the store!
- Buy what’s in season (What’s in season for Ohio?)
- Start a Stockpile
- Cook double the recipe. Cook one and freeze the other (check out our post Batch Freeze & Once a Month Mom for more info on batch and freeze)
- Learn your store policies!
- Get the sunday paper! (you can barter prices between the Enquirer and the Journal)
- If you need extra coupons you can do so through Clipping Services. If you use these services, try buying them by Monday so you can receive them on time. If your item is out of stock for that week by the time you get those coupons, ask for a rain check.
- Love the online printable coupons, but hate using your printer cartridge ink? Go to Printer Cartridges to save some money.
- Check out Mommy Snacks coupon database to help you along the way.
- You can use the Target $ off for new Rx at CVS. This is $ back on any new Rx!!
- Have expired coupons? DON’T THROW THEM AWAY!!! Our Military can use expired coupons for up to 6 months!! Please click here for more info.
** All Things Coupons thanks to Mommy Snacks!