We have been going to The Little Gym for years now and I absolutely LOVE it! I say it all the time… they have done SO much for Cody and are WAY more than a “kids class”. I am now doing mommy and me classes with Grayson and he is already picking up things from class. I love that they incorporate learning (colors, letters, and even sign language!), self-confidence and other life skills in addition to gym class. You can read more about their Three-Dimensional Learning HERE.
Your first class is always FREE, but they have an AMAZING promo going on right now for those of you interested in signing on for the semester:
The Big Give: A raffle for two families will take place, and if you win, you decide who a free semester goes to. This is designed to be given to a friend, neighbor, or family member who has faced financial or medical struggles, and is not enrolled. We all need a ray of hope at times and this can be it!
- Cash discounts: pay in full and get $25 off the first child, and $20 off the second.
- 10 flex classes, in other words, you get 29 classes, for the price of 19 if you pay in full or put down a deposit.
Can’t beat those dealios!! They also have a FAB membership card you get with enrollment! You receive the following discounts!
- Great Wolf Lodge, 10%
- Once Upon a Child, 10%
- Good Natured Baby, Cloth Diapers, 10%
- Planet Smoothie, Buy small, med, or large and get kids free
- Yagoot, 25%
- Pizza Tower
- The Learning Kitchen, 10%
- Hallmark, spend $10 or more and get $2 off
- Violet Bow Photography, $100 sitting fee, free CD
- Body Alarm Bootcamp, one week free
- Usborne Books, 10% or free shipping with orders over $50
Keep in mind they do Birthday parties, Parent’s night out and Summer Camps. I had Cody’s 3rd bday there and it was AWESOME and Cody LOVED the summer camps last year and I have already scheduled several for this summer!! Hope to see you there :)